LCD Monitors

Most of the average 8ms LCDs are great for gaming, which means that you really don't need to spend extra unless you really want to. I have two 19" Acer LCDs (8ms) and there is absolutely no ghosting and the colors are great, so gaming is beautiful :thumbup:

In the end, it's really about what looks best to you. Stores near me have displays set up with dozens of LCD's all playing the same feed, next to each other, and you can just look and compare them. If you can find something like that near you, go check it out.

I would actually avoid that. An LCD monitor only looks good at it's native resolution. When there's one feed going to all of the monitors, it's being stretched and squished in all sorts of strange ways from monitor to monitor. I'd say go to the PC aisle, and just open the same images/movies/applications on two different computers. These screens are running on their native resolution (usually).

I'd also note that a brand new LCD is about 80% perfect out of the box. Playing with the settings gets you that last 20%.