Le Mans 24hrs 2015

Crazy Russian, got your TV hooked up to your PC?

If so:
http://henno.info/

Got it from /r/wec, apparently the stream even has its own sub. Multiple stream sources with IRC chat and broadcasting in English from the official WEC stream and British EuroSport.

:)

Thanks, but I don't own a TV. Plus I was kinda hoping avoiding sitting alone sll day at home watching the race and been out at a bar watching it on a huge screen bith beer and other people.

Hennostream is good stream.

Also, clearly my Porschetardin' has helped.

Thanks, but I don't own a TV. Plus I was kinda hoping avoiding sitting alone sll day at home watching the race and been out at a bar watching it on a huge screen bith beer and other people.

might be a stupid question, but i assume you don't have eurosport in the US? :lol:

Eurosport is Europe only. ;)

The name suggests it? :D

hmmm henno is not working. Will it work at race time? Or is it a shot in the dark like any other stream?

I been on the look out for good streams, if I find none I suppose I'll purchase the Eurosport iPlayer for the month, it's 7 Euros but probably worth it since I don't get Eurosport 2 and get seriously pissed off when I don't get live coverage.

I am furious right now. Paid the EUR 9.99 to get premium access through the app. Minutes before the race it went to a black screen. Trying to restart the app, it gave me a "You must have an internet connection to use this app" error which is absurd because my phone was connected and everything (tried it on LTE, WiFi and 3G). Went to the Le Mans site to catch the race on my laptop as they promised cross-platform access. Clicking the "Live EN" video link gave me some pre-recorded French interview and logged me out. As a result I missed the start and still haven't been able to get back on.

EDIT: Now it thinks I've logged in too many times so its making me upgrade to the EUR 19.99 subscription.

Last edited:
I am furious right now. Paid the EUR 9.99 to get premium access through the app. Minutes before the race it went to a black screen. Trying to restart the app, it gave me a "You must have an internet connection to use this app" error which is absurd because my phone was connected and everything (tried it on LTE, WiFi and 3G). Went to the Le Mans site to catch the race on my laptop as they promised cross-platform access. Clicking the "Live EN" video link gave me some pre-recorded French interview and logged me out. As a result I missed the start and still haven't been able to get back on.

EDIT: Now it thinks I've logged in too many times so its making me upgrade to the EUR 19.99 subscription.

There's a discussion about this over at radio le mans forum, seems it's down for everyone.

Try logging onto henno.info instead, that one is running beautifully

Logged into members.fiawec.com and its working so far *knock on wood*

Also, how do the Nismo drivers see anything? Compared the onboard cameras from all the LMP1 cars and the Nissans have sooooo much hood infront of them.

Last edited:
Yup, the engine of the Porsche #92 went just before the first chicane on the Hunaudi?re and caught fire. In the wake the Rebellion #13 couldn't slow down enough so it hit another LMP1 car and spun into the gravel pit there.

They're still cleaning up since the Porsche tried to get back to the pits while on fire, he even crossed the track to get out of the way of the other cars before he stopped and abandoned the car.

Sweet move by the Fezza to go around the Aston and Corvette in one foul swoop.

That was a great battle, but with the speeds that Corvette was pulling I was sure he'd be able to run away with it. Turned out the other way round.

As for live timing, I'm using http://live.fiawec.com/ cause it allows me to split by classes and I love lower classes at LM much more than LMP1.