League Schedule&Results *UPDATE, DEC 17* Season Over

pdanev

Forum Addict
Here results will be posted after each league race, and the table will be updated. (with both more names hopefully and current standings)

Edit: As of now, results are also available on our website, under
http://teamfg.atspace.com/results.htm

http://img235.imageshack.**/img235/2475/finalresultsbig1kz.jpg

http://img235.imageshack.**/img235/3505/finalresultssmall3rg.jpg

edit: SR = Sprint Race, FR = Feature Race.

I suggest we run the league untill December 10, or maybe even 17th. (Then is X-mas holidays, etc, and we'll continue in late January).
So, till December 10th, there are 9more race weekends, that have currently no track/car combination assigned to them. The dates are as follows: Oct 15/22/29, Nov 5/12/19/26, Dec 3/10.

So, everyone chose a track/car combo. Try to chose such a combination, for which setups are available on teaminferno.hu, so that we dont have to suffer with that ourselves. Also try to chose something interesting and something more down to earth. Meaning, avoid Aston Historic (or whatever is the longest track) with uf1000, because we will have 10dots on the map each 10miles away from each other => boring, not fun! Also avoid Formula V8 on AS Cadet e.g., as that car is simply not made for that track. Preferably also avoid chosing some track that we have already raced just to keep a bit of diversity.

So, whoever is faster to look in this thread will have a choice.

*Only people that actually show up more or less regularly on the weekend racers have choice imo. :)

** UPDATE, OCT 8 **

** UPDATE, OCT 15 **

** UPDATE, OCT 22 **

** UPDATE, OCT 29 **

** UPDATE, NOV 5 **

** UPDATE, NOV 12 **

** UPDATE, NOV 19 **

** UPDATE, NOV 26 **

** UPDATE, DEC 3 **

** UPDATE, DEC 10 **

** UPDATE, DEC 17 **

Kyoto GP with GTRs! I think it's Kyoto gp, the one with very tough chicane and lots of high speed corners.

I don't have a suggestion, but just wanted to say that your results pic is a bit wrong, the total points have jumped down a line :p

pdanev, why not you put out like 8 more combinations on the poll and let people vote which one is first... just do popular combi's such as ASNational on GTR/FOX, SO Classic on GTR/FOX, maybe bwgp on GTR cars......

Dunno, thought its better this way that everyon can chose his favouirite track/combo. But well, lets give it a few more days, not everyone has freetime and is watching the forum on a daily basis :)

pdanev said:
not everyone has freetime and is watching the forum on a daily basis

rephrase: Not everyone has >1000 post and sealed their soul to Finalgear and not as big geeks as us :p :lol:

andyhui01 said:
pdanev said:

rephrase: Not everyone has >1000 post and sealed their soul to Finalgear and not as big geeks as us :p :lol:

Who? Where? What? :unsure:

;)

Give me some time. I'll find a track I like ;).

andyhui01 said:
pdanev said:

:lol:

ohhh wait <_<

MXM said:
Oh, my 999's post. I still have a chance to quit. I'll just shut up now :)

Lets hear one more word out of you MXM :p. :lol:

^^You know you won't ;)

andyhui01 said:
sorry mgkdk... your stuck with us, didn't anyone tell you? :whistle:

Hmmm no, but who cares I'm happy here :D

UPDATE!!! Check the table in the 1st post!

ESPN Leading currently with 36 points! 8)