Leaked! Porsche 911 GT2 RS coming this September

Black-Red_Porsche_911_Carrera_coup_.jpg
We need a photoshop with that kind of livery. Red rims and decals, please.

The red isn't paint, it's blood. That red and black colour combination is perfection. Coming from someone who isn't too fond of 911s and couldn't afford one anyway, I have a lot of want for this car (If I'm the target market, God help Porsche!).

I'd have mine all white (cf bits painted too) with 75% darkened wheels. Oh, and no decals.

Archie411's livery is just vicious. Gigantic amounts of want.

I just can't find the words to describe, how much I do want this car.

620 hp, 1370kg, RWD, 6 speed manual gearbox, ceramic breaks. - This is just epic.

I'm not normally one for over-the-top 911s, but DAYMN. This is just gorgeous.

My new wallpaper at work:

06_gt2rs.jpg

Porsche sure knows how to market the car to engineering nerds :drool:

Here have some awesome and badass Porsche commercial

That video was posted a few posts up. Badass video nevertheless!

I'm not normally one for over-the-top 911s, but DAYMN. This is just gorgeous.

My new wallpaper at work:

I]

I think its safe to say fair amount of computer desktops became GT2 RSs.....including mine :D
Desktop -

Opera SpeedDial -

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
I hope they didn't shave the 200 lbs off the front end of the car, thing sounds impossible to drive as it is.

Relevant to our interests.

[video=youtube;66ow94-K2SA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66ow94-K2SA&feature=related[/video]

Wow.

Doesn't look so bad in red. I could live with it.

Hopefully not all of these will end up in some climate-controlled collector's garage.

A car like this deserves to be used.

Relevant to our interests:

Wow.

Doesn't look so bad in red. I could live with it.
I was hoping they crossed the exhaust flow, like they do on the GT3 /RS, makes the engine note more musical somehow. I also expected to hear more turbo noise. The most extreme sounding turbocharged 997 I think, is the 9ff GTurbo 1000...