• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Leasing preowned certified?

Izari

Resident Forum Noob
Car(s)
330XI
Situation... I want a honda s2000 smile.gif
I am a college student @ villanova, I got a trade in Audi (which I dont want to give up mainly because of this ridiculous audi depreciation) and about 1500 dollars in my bank account (I've been too classy and too generous in the summer and saved absolutely nothing for all those seven days a week jobs... Though I regret none of it tongue.gif)
I see a certified preowned s2000 in the dealer's lot... I was wondering if it would be a great idea to lease it for a year and see how it goes from there...
thumbsup.gif ???
Honest answer welcome
You may call me a dumbass for leasing a preowned...
but 299.00 a month and about 350 for insurance and gas @ almost 3 bucks a pop for new s2000? Would be disasterous during the school year :\

keep the audi, buy a fast ass beater, and upgrade the hell out of it. if you want to go fast, get something with a v8. if you want to have fun in the twisties, get a miata, mr2, or s13 240sx (or 200sx or 180sx depending on location). if you want a good combo, get a 1g eclipse/talon/laser awd. all these are cheap as hell and have good aftermarket support. i would recommend saving up a little more and buying another car in the summer so you can devote more time to your project and more money.

btw im going through something similar. i am trying to decide whether to turbo my car or get either a mr2 or 1g dsm. im am moving to college actually thursday so ive decided to put all my plans on hold untill summer, but i will always be saving for my dream whatever it may be.

Re: Leasing preowned certified?

Izari said:
Situation... I want a honda s2000 smile.gif
I am a college student @ villanova, I got a trade in Audi (which I dont want to give up mainly because of this ridiculous audi depreciation) and about 1500 dollars in my bank account (I've been too classy and too generous in the summer and saved absolutely nothing for all those seven days a week jobs... Though I regret none of it tongue.gif)
I see a certified preowned s2000 in the dealer's lot... I was wondering if it would be a great idea to lease it for a year and see how it goes from there...
thumbsup.gif ???
Honest answer welcome
You may call me a dumbass for leasing a preowned...
but 299.00 a month and about 350 for insurance and gas @ almost 3 bucks a pop for new s2000? Would be disasterous during the school year :\

Keep your current car I mean im sure you can afford it, but your'd really be putting yourself in a tight spot. With school to you never know what stuff you may need to buy so I wouldnt risk it.