Lego parody of Top Gear

Yep, seen that one James, I am waiting for some1 to do something that is against there princibles and lower the standard of this forum and post a link for a episode of "chop gear"

zaybxcwd12 said:
Yep, seen that one James, I am waiting for some1 to do something that is against there princibles and lower the standard of this forum and post a link for a episode of "chop gear"

I've been doing Playmobil Top Gear for weeks. I've got quite a following.
porkpie.jpg
Pork Pie?

chipfire.jpg
Oh God... Richard, do you have a fire extinguisher?

fire.jpg
Oh No! The cushion's on fire now! I've made it worse!

burnout.jpg
Good holiday then? *cough*

ttyrants911 said:
zaybxcwd12 said:

I've been doing Playmobil Top Gear for weeks. I've got quite a following.
porkpie.jpg
Pork Pie?

chipfire.jpg
Oh God... Richard, do you have a fire extinguisher?

fire.jpg
Oh No! The cushion's on fire now! I've made it worse!

burnout.jpg
Good holiday then? *cough*

Cool.

No, the pork pie shot is so funny :D

What a cock. Don't watch their "racings best crashes" because it shows the accidents that killed Roland Ratzenberger and Gilles Villeneuve :roll:

Anyone that thinks that is great wants a smack around the fooking head with a solid stick ;) :twisted:

The Google Video link ... not a bad effort for a 10 year old.

The Playmobil re-enactment of the caravan fire ... I LOL'ed! :thumbsup:

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans

That has got to be one of the most uncomfortable things to watch, I just felt so embarrassed for the kid. Sad thing is thats probably the sort of thing I would have done at that age :oops:

The Playmobile on the other hand is brilliant... even got Clarksons hat :thumbsup: