• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Leno Tests the Roofless Phantom

Actually, that was quite a good review. At first I thought that he wasn't a person whose review I'd trust but then he mentionned the cars he has and the fact that he can just sit in a chair and admire his cars. He's someone who seems to really appreciate cars, so I can take his word for it a little more with this car.

He must read Clarkson though, given some of his comments. Stuff like this:

Jay Leno said:
As I cruised Beverly Hills I imagined feeling a light thump. On closer inspection there is a Toyota Prius caught up in the wheel well. Not true but entirely plausible.
:lol:

Leno was in TG mag a few months ago. I'm hoping that he will be a guest on the show. that review was pretty good, he sounded like Clarkson a little bit, funny that they are in the same paper.

chaos386 said:
That is one biiiiiiiiiiiig car. It makes Jay Leno look like a midget! :lol:

i think this does the job better :thumbsup:
http://img95.imageshack.**/img95/5329/lenotank5jj.jpg

bartboy9891 said:
chaos386 said:
That is one biiiiiiiiiiiig car. It makes Jay Leno look like a midget! :lol:

i think this does the job better :thumbsup:
http://img95.imageshack.**/img95/5329/lenotank5jj.jpg

:lol:
What the hell is that?! :?

^ Jay Leno's infamous Tank Car. Its got a 1600hp engine out of an old tank.

bartboy9891 said:
you can drive it in GT4
jay_leno-tank_car-2.jpg

Jay Leno's a good reviewer. The American JC (to a lesser extent)? They're both famous in their respective countries, they're both vaguely old with wierd hair, they both have lots of cars (the former with waaaay cooler ones than SL55 AMGs), and they can both get away with saying whatever they like, for the most part.

Though the Rolls makes him look even smaller than him in the Tank Car. Where is he in there, anyway? :? :p

JC, JL, who's next JU?

I always thought it was cool that Leno was as much of a car buff as he is. Even if I hardly ever watch his show...

avanti said:
bartboy9891 said:
you can drive it in GT4
jay_leno-tank_car-2.jpg

yeah you can.... I almost unlocked it before i sold it.....

avanti said:
bartboy9891 said:
you can drive it in GT4
jay_leno-tank_car-2.jpg
but it is only the 900hp version i think, they were talking about it in TG mag as well

I will Leno would come out with his own show, he only does late night talkshow (which is okay), but he knows and loves cars so much, he show start up a show.

bartboy9891 said:
avanti said:
bartboy9891 said:
you can drive it in GT4
jay_leno-tank_car-2.jpg
but it is only the 900hp version i think, they were talking about it in TG mag as well
Car and Driver drove it, and said it has approx. 900 horsepower and 1600 ft. lbs. of torque.

I wish Jay Leno would host an American version of Top Gear.
He ocassionally does television reviews of cars and writes about them.
I don't know if he'd be willing to host a weekly show.
It sure would be fun! In liberal California, Leno is about the only defender of automobile fun.

Leno and Clarkson are actually pretty similar--appearance, sense of humour, conservative, etc. :lol:
Leno is just a hundred times richer than Jezza though.