Lens Flair

Paddy

Car(s)
'06 BMW 320 M Sport
Five metres being the entire length? How much does it extend off the car, if it isn't?

Aye five in total, can go to seven but have never needed that much. That setup was five by one meter pieces joined together, have a two meter section as well that I didn't bring due because it wouldn't fit in the RX.

Comes about two / three meters off the car ? The first anchor point was at the back of the roof, the second was the top side of the passenger side windscreen.

flyinhawaiian

Car(s)
Mazdaspeed Protege
Meant for yesterday, don't punish meh pleeezzz

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
Aye five in total, can go to seven but have never needed that much. That setup was five by one meter pieces joined together, have a two meter section as well that I didn't bring due because it wouldn't fit in the RX.

Comes about two / three meters off the car ? The first anchor point was at the back of the roof, the second was the top side of the passenger side windscreen.

Thanks man, working with rigs is a bitch, especially on non stock cars. A friend of mine runs a company that specializes in carbon bodied/panelled cars and I am always afraid I might pull something off the car...

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Tend do walk the 40 meters from my bed to lecture.
Why don't you just get the car to stop, and bring out a tripod and a nice standard prime to get the shots? Then you just blur it in photoshop, you know..

(Yes, I am fucking kidding.)

the Interceptor

I LUV MY PRIUS!!!
Car(s)
VW Diesel of Death
[url=http://img.armedcats.net/the_interceptor/2010/03/03/airplanes_000.jpg]http://pic.armedcats.net/t/th/the_interceptor/2010/03/03/airplanes_000.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
I saw a guy thrash his GTR within an inch of its life today.
http://pic.armedcats.net/a/al/alok/2010/03/03/DSC_8464-2.jpg

Thomas93

Car(s)
one day
4404382713_87364309f1.jpg

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Result from a short photowalk I took with a couple of buddies today..

donna-landskap-1.jpg

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
The aspect ratio doesn't work for my eyes, but, otherwise, that's the best I've seen from you in a while, nomix :thumbup:

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Ty. I tend to prefer the 4:3 ratio, but people disagree on bigger things. :)

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I saw a guy thrash his GTR within an inch of its life today.
One of my professors would say: "It doesn't count if you didn't capture it." You could have seen Jessica Alba eat out Scarlett Johansen, but if there's not photo of it, it's irrelevant.

Or in netspeak: JPEG or it didn't happen.

:p

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
I'm bothered by a photographer calling himself a professor. Photographers are supposed to be anarchists and bohemian, not professors.

flyinhawaiian

Car(s)
Mazdaspeed Protege
One of my professors would say: "It doesn't count if you didn't capture it." You could have seen Jessica Alba eat out Scarlett Johansen, but if there's not photo of it, it's irrelevant.

Or in netspeak: JPEG or it didn't happen.

:p

Psssch, I got it in .mpg when I DID it

And I know this is twice in a row, but its worth it, trust me. Mine from yesterday, that is. Just got back from San Francisco and have a lot to share!

For anyone who wants to see my whole set from the trip: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25174230@N03/sets/72157623426859243/