Lens Flair

And false colours and contrast.

So what ? It's his photo not yours.

Some of you guys could seriously do with crawling out of your own arses and realising that photography is more than what you think it is.

ETA:

4948662371_8ede98d6cd_o.jpg

Last edited:
spot on... maybe i dont like it either.. but you do whatever you like with your photos. just like tuning your car. :D

spot on... maybe i dont like it either.. but you do whatever you like with your photos. just like tuning your car. :D

Yes!

And to not to fall completely off topic:

IMG_2328_s.jpg

Last edited:
So what ? It's his photo not yours.

Some of you guys could seriously do with crawling out of your own arses and realising that photography is more than what you think it is.

No kidding. It's picture of a guy playing with lights, not a shot for fucking NatGeo that mandates colour accuracy..

Hah! Clever.

for the record: Marcos' pic there is worse than Alok's pictures for colour accuracy. Alok doesn't try to represent the colours as they are, Marcos' colours are way over exaggerated. Why the fuck do you people even watch Top Gear, they constantly tint the colours one way or another in their films - oh noes! raep!

Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated :)

This stray kitteh liked my wideangle lens
47417_432019023710_319760378710_4834061_7615381_n.jpg

Still at Akershus Fortress, but this one has had nothing done to it in post, was taken with the E-30, Sigma 10-20 (@20mm, f7,1) and a c-pl.

P8319726.jpg

Got back from Norway a few weeks ago, getting 'round to PP now...