Lens Flair

4870680868_bf7dd4886e_b.jpg

Interesting, care to post it up in the "Post your car" section with some more details regarding mods?

Wow, that's nicer than my 240 :\

Is that turbo plumbing in the front bottom corners? :eek:

Last edited:
So after fighting with my barn door tracker I finally figured out what my problem was yesterday. I haven't taken it out many times, it's been endlessly cloudy and it's such a hubub to load up and get out of the city at late at night... anyways, my hinges are too big and they're throwing the whole thing off. It's fine for wider angles, but being insane I want to be able to track for at least two minutes at 250mm... with a couple pieces of wood and a dc motor. REQUIRES MORE VESPINE GAS.

I was trying to take pictures of the lagoon nebula (lower right) but too much tracking error in my mount due to large hinges etc etc. I need to pick up some smaller hinges, sink them into the wood this time, and then I should finally have good tracking. (I just realised I have no pictures of the mount in its current (complete but not as good as it should be) state, this is wtf I'm going on about). My brother's telescope is a big dobsonion so it can't really be motorized and it's the wrong kind of telescope for astrophotography anyways, so that's why I built my hunk-of-junk (if I get it working well I'll cease insulting it as such)

/I don't expect anyone to care, I just type to myself.

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2010/09/11/CRW_8625.jpg

heres another

Untitled by Alex_Mason, on Flickr

i just came out of a small italian restaurant and saw this.... whipped my iphone out, took the shot, played in PS express app and uploaded to flickr.... no actual computer in the process. ill be posting some more iphone only shots because honestly its pretty good once you hace PS express and something like AutoStitch to play with. Plus i think it shows you dont need an amazing camera to take nice shots

@ Ferrari_Freak, i will do that later. A Modlist needs some time to write down :)
@ epp_b, the car looks good, but those aftermarked bodykits are much more fragile then the original. not a big fan of it. And yes thats the intercooler piping.
@ Alok, jap taken with my new D300s. And yes those are Alains rims. Problem was that my fronttires where not streetlegal anymore so i just grabed some wheels with fresh tyres that where laying around :)

Would look better if you made only the porsche parts of the other pics visible, so the trees don't ghost as well.