Lens Flair

salguod

I apologise in advance for what most would consider questionable processing in this one. It was a case of, learned something new, MUST TRY IT ON EVERYTHING...

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia

Handheld. I was raining and I put everything away, and in the middle of the show it stopped. Didn't have time to assemble the tripod so I snapped a few handheld.

Last edited:

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
I apologise in advance for what most would consider questionable processing in this one. It was a case of, learned something new, MUST TRY IT ON EVERYTHING...
haha, I know how that feels. I don't mind the processing, but I'd rather the focus was on the car.

DoN

Car(s)
2004 Mazda 3
I received my new camera (7D) few days before the rally and didn't have much time to get familiar with it. I also didn't realise that 8 GB CF card won't be enough for 3 days of rallying when shooting to RAW, so I chose to shoot in mRAW, which may not have been the best option - because I am not so happy about the quality it produced, I would almost say it has more noise than my previous 50D. Also I don't think the amount of 'keepers' increased - I still had to delete LOTS of badly focused photos (especially those taken with 135/f2). Oh well, perhaps I will be more happy once I shoot in proper full RAW.

more @ http://rallyphotos.cz/photos/rally-bohemia-2011/

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Tend do walk the 40 meters from my bed to lecture.
What do you have then? Speed-collecting maple syrup? :p

-

Quick panorama from last night.