Lens Flair

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Double posting? Where is everyone and their photographs?!? So much decentness has shown on these pages; why would it ever stop (other than when I arrive)? :)
Anyhow; I've reached a whole 7 days of blipping! A week! Just 51 more to go then, I guess...

Last edited:

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
I almost forgot about this shot. My dad made it a few years ago when we were in NYC. I was driving and he took the shot from the moving car (to be honest...I was going really slow because I was sort of lost).

Maybe a bit of a cliche, but here it is - Brooklyn Bridge

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
Went out and took a couple of pictures of my car freshly waxed. I have to say...living in Colorado does have its perks.

Second one is a panorama, so the forum will resize it. Click for full resolution.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I didn't have my camera with me, but I thought this iPhone shot cleaned up pretty well.

The bridge was built in 1928 to clear a pair of rail road lines in the valley. I wish I knew more about the building that was built under it.

ALXBWSCREW

Car(s)
Fiat Barchetta, Alfa Romeo 156, Opel Zafira
^Nice idea but try it in a place with more lights like a city center, it won't look as "empty" as that one :).

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
^Nice idea but try it in a place with more lights like a city center, it won't look as "empty" as that one :).
I got another one on the high street, but IMO it didn't come out as well. I think its more a situation thing, and given a lack of up/down vibrations it'd be much better.

And from today:

Last edited: