Lens Flair

Hot Wheel Salvage

5a9b5792.jpg

Most ppl come back w wet clothes, but you were given a 3 series by the rain, pretty awesome!

rofl I meant I came back with that picture. I do see that the sentence was a bit vague now... xD I like to go for walks right at the end of or just after a rainfall because all the colours come out and a bright sun with dark clouds looks amazing.

Anyway, I really like that picture but I wish the DoF was a bit deeper. Maybe if I had used f/5.6 or 6.3 instead of the 4.

:D Thank you sir. I like candids, none of that posed stuff.

I'm quite proud of this one tbh. I do still want a studio though, however this was a candid like LP's (although no-where near as sweet/awesome/meaningful/etc etc etc :)).

Bah, no need to say all that stuff in parentheses, it's good man! I like that the background is totally white, did you do this indoors or what was your setup (if I may be so bold to ask).

Two great portraits, LP and Speedtouch.

This took me too much time tonight :s

6796880244_c664f22820_b.jpg

Last edited:
I like that the background is totally white, did you do this indoors or what was your setup (if I may be so bold to ask).

Cheers (and I do like brackets for some reason :p)! It was indoors - to his right was a window that was totally blown out giving most of the white - there was only a bit of painting out the walls to his left (which was only a strip on the far left side of the screen, not up to his hair which was still window) and a bit below the window on the right. No flash, special lighting or excess anything. Just a window blown out that gave me the idea to studio it up.

Today's shot from last Sunday...

Cheers (and I do like brackets for some reason :p)! It was indoors - to his right was a window that was totally blown out giving most of the white - there was only a bit of painting out the walls to his left (which was only a strip on the far left side of the screen, not up to his hair which was still window) and a bit below the window on the right. No flash, special lighting or excess anything. Just a window blown out that gave me the idea to studio it up.

Whoa, that's awesome. I want to try that next time actually, probably could do with the 1.4 and maybe ISO 800 or 1600? I must try it. I doubt it will come out as well as yours though.

I re-shot the Reventon. This car is just so photogenic.

6799724582_32708de391_b.jpg