Lens Flair

00057_frankfurt_subway.jpg

Reactions: MWF
Very cool. Shame about the person - it might have been a bit more atmospheric if deserted. Wondering how it might look monochrome too....

Who cares? :drool: Even if she is simultaneously under and overexposed.

If that's the redhead from your earlier post on this page then consider me bunk bound.

Last edited:
Very cool. Shame about the person - it might have been a bit more atmospheric if deserted. Wondering how it might look monochrome too....
Now you come to mention it, I just remembered I took a 2nd shot without the lady. Black&white with a hint of sepia:

00057_frankfurt_subway_sepia.jpg

Now if I had taken that shot I would be cropping it to remove the excess foreground and the first wall panel. I think it will balance the shot more and help focus the eye on the parts of the shot that have more going on. This isn't knocking what you've taken, just my opinion and (I hope) constructive feedback.

Now if I had taken that shot I would be cropping it to remove the excess foreground and the first wall panel. I think it will balance the shot more and help focus the eye on the parts of the shot that have more going on. This isn't knocking what you've taken, just my opinion and (I hope) constructive feedback.
No offense taken, I see what you mean. Interestingly, when you compare the shots, the wall panel on the left has the same crop. However, the colored image is cropped more at the top and bottom, thus it gives an overall more balanced impression. And while the sepia version without the lady has a nicely sad look to it, I think I actually prefer the colored shot (which I also gave a hint of brown/green-ish sad look).

Last edited:
Uh, nice. Audi S1 is good fun even in stock form, so 306 hp version must be a blast. Also pretty nicely framed shot at that speed :lol:

8209_tv_woman.jpg