Lens Flair

shadowness... great photo, bad borders... or atleast it's not to my taste.

AxlxA said:
shadowness... great photo, bad borders... or atleast it's not to my taste.
LOL :p , its just a simple white frame border. Can't be assed with anythin too complicated or flash. I don't know how to do them and it takes your mind off the actual photo in my opinion. Thanks for the comment anyway :thumbsup:

ooo stunning photo. if it was horizontal and ws, it could be a wallpaper!

now that you metnio nit.... it's more tilted to the RIGHT on my screen.

Hey guys, I talked to Andrew a few days ago (andyhui) and he also got the same camera as I got, and kind of convinced me to post some pics I make these days.

I get into photography more and more these days so I hope I can contribute to this thread some time.

Here's one of my first with my new camera (Fujifilm Finepix S5600)

And of course, I'm open for comments and points to improve!

http://img99.imageshack.**/img99/1424/finalgear3bw.jpg

flamingice said:
To answer the questions about my last photo:
It was incredibly windy, and I got that view by hiking up to the top of a fairly large cliff.

rootrider said:

Here's a shot featuring what I'm pretty sure is that same mountain:
IMG_1812.jpg

if yours was taken from Vancouver then that's Mt. Baker.. the northern most large mountain in Washington's Cascade's. The mountain in my photo is Mt. Rainier.

With that said... here's a photo I took yesterday of Rainier :)
DSC_4766.jpg

Jostyrostelli said:
Hey guys, I talked to Andrew a few days ago (andyhui) and he also got the same camera as I got, and kind of convinced me to post some pics I make these days.

I get into photography more and more these days so I hope I can contribute to this thread some time.

Here's one of my first with my new camera (Fujifilm Finepix S5600)

And of course, I'm open for comments and points to improve!

http://img99.imageshack.**/img99/1424/finalgear3bw.jpg

Wow Josty, nice to see you again :thumbsup: As for the picture: Nice, but it needs some contrast in it ;)

seems very pixellated too - not sure if that's the camera or just the quality you saved the file at (or perhaps just my eyes). I guess my main criticism is that it lacks vividity, perhaps it's simply the subject that's a little too lifeless or could be camera settings.

Anyway, welcome back to fg ;) Post some more photos, the guys in this thread are amazing at getting one pointed in the right direction and you'll be producing mind-blowing photos within a few weeks, fingers crossed :)

Overheat said:
seems very pixellated too - not sure if that's the camera or just the quality you saved the file at (or perhaps just my eyes). I guess my main criticism is that it lacks vividity, perhaps it's simply the subject that's a little too lifeless or could be camera settings.

Anyway, welcome back to fg ;) Post some more photos, the guys in this thread are amazing at getting one pointed in the right direction and you'll be producing mind-blowing photos within a few weeks, fingers crossed :)

Thanks alot FBC, Mancs and Overheat!

You're right, I'm just an amateur and I'm constantly looking for interesting shots and I find them but they seem to lack something every time.

And yeah it's pixelate because I resized the image and I think the quality went down with that. But maybe it's Imageshack who resizes as well.

I haven't taken that much shots that I think are good enough to show but here's what I shot this morning with a diafragma of F8, something like that. Liked the effect.

http://img396.imageshack.**/img396/5606/final0wb.jpg