Lens Flair

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
That's frankly not bad at all for an ?60 vivicam thing, but I can only imagine how it'd have come out like with a better camera.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
Yeah, it looks like a movie still...color and composition are good, even if resolution is lacking.

flamingice

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow, nearly 10 pages since I've been gone. And some absolutely amazing photos in there! Congrats to everyone! I was going to go through and see which ones I especially liked, but I think that'll take too long... so everybody gets a big thumbs up. :thumbsup:

Yep, I'm into mountain biking, and I've seen the NSMB site. Haven't been up to Whistler yet, but planning on going soon.

Anyway, had some fantastic photo opportunities while I was away, but unfortunately I didn't take my DSLR, only an old P&S camera. Oh well, I tried my best with what I had, I'll post some more up later.

Jon

Car(s)
Ford Mondeo 2.0 Honda CBR600FS (Now wrecked!)
Labcoatguy said:
Yeah, it looks like a movie still...color and composition are good, even if resolution is lacking.
Yeah i was quite pleased with it considering. Was taken off the Rialto bridge on my trip to venice.. beautiful city. :shock:

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Jon said:
This was taken with my ?60 vivicam thing =\ I really need to get a proper camera. :(

v0od0o said:
but I can only imagine how it'd have come out like with a better camera.
Like this :unsure:

So when where you there? I was there one the 9th and 10th this month :|

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Jon said:
This was taken with my ?60 vivicam thing =\ I really need to get a proper camera. :(

v0od0o said:
but I can only imagine how it'd have come out like with a better camera.
Like this :unsure:

So when where you there? I was there one the 9th and 10th this month :|

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
mgkdk, polarizer on that shot?

I've only just started using one when I got the Rebel XT, but I dunno, sometimes I feel that the reflections it eliminates take away from the photo. Specially with water scenes, deep water looks better with the blue sky reflections on it.

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
^ Yup, polarizer used :) have some without too, will make a new thread with some pictures from my vacation, will include it in there.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
I'm going to be dead honest and say that I like the one out of the Vivicam the best. Much more interesting contrast and the image is moodier due to the underexposed features. :)

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
BerserkerCatSplat said:
I'm going to be dead honest and say that I like the one out of the Vivicam the best. Much more interesting contrast and the image is moodier due to the underexposed features. :)
Ditto :)
We should keep that in mind next time we're going to Venice, screw that new lens, get a vivicam :)