Lens Flair

Here is an unedited picture from last night, I was playing with his Canon 50mm f/1.8.

LN3F1452.jpg

Unedited you say? Cool shot.

I know I haven't posted ANYTHING for the past +month so I'm gonna post a photo i took earlier today while trying to find some twisty roads in this flat chested place they call Wisconsin......

http://img235.imageshack.**/img235/7003/img2110gi6.jpg

Here is an unedited picture from last night, I was playing with his Canon 50mm f/1.8.

His as in the person who owns the car?

That's a cool photo though, interesting lighting, and a steady hand for 1/15s! It looks like it's probably in a parking garage somewhere? What sort of speed was the car travelling at?

His as in the person who owns the car?

That's a cool photo though, interesting lighting, and a steady hand for 1/15s! It looks like it's probably in a parking garage somewhere? What sort of speed was the car travelling at?

Yes, he is a good friend of mine. He is also into Photography.

1/15th...how did you know that?! You must be able to read minds! (Or Exif info!):p Lots of practice with panning shots and, yes, a very steady hand.

Yeah, there is a parking garage close to where we live with some real interesting lights. The car was probably going 20mph or so.

Here is one more picture: (For the Photography/Car Guys)

LN3F1484.jpg

Unfortunately security came after taking shots like:

LN3F1497.jpg

Last edited:
LN3F1484.jpg

that made my background

great pic!

PS: love the resize function!

Last edited:
Would you like a high resolution shot for your background?

What resolution are you running?

Took this 15 minutes ago.
http://img66.imageshack.**/img66/1397/dsc0089yw2.jpg

Would you like a high resolution shot for your background?

What resolution are you running?

running 1152*864

but i don't like full size wallpapers, i prefer a black bg with just a pic in the center, this format is ideal for that

but what's that black thing in front of the car???
that shouldn't be there

I have the same picture without the "black thing".

The picture was sort of a Joke to those who got it here in the Photography section.

The "Mystery" object is a Canon 17-40L

Definitely great photos on this page. And it's a lens in the corner of that shot! I was having trouble figuring out what that was.

I like the saturated red colours in the photo rootrider posted, but the cut branch kind of spoils the natural look of the scene.

Last edited: