Lens Flair

Shadowness

Car(s)
Caged Clio 182 Track Car
Right guys, i need some opinion. I wanna make an A3 print from a compilation of floral abstracts ive taken. Heres what ive come up with:

Any suggestions for improvements? I dont really wanna spend ?15ish quid and then regret it!
P.S. Forget the Copyright bit, i posted it on imageshack, so took precautions lol! It is surrounded on a white border, which is kinda hard to see.

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
I like it Dan, do you have a composition strategy, Colour or plant type? I would have moved any flowers that are cut by the edge of the original frame away from the outside, well the two roses in the top left I would not put on the outside of the montage - then that is me.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Finally got around to installing photoshop. Mostly for the frames, couse i don't know how to do anythig else, yet:D

isaacaiken

i know im breaking the rules
but i need some opinions
photo class- the theme is sky
which do yall like better

whoster

Car(s)
Lexus GS400
i like the first one better because nothing is overexposed.

the second has great colors--but it's rather stereotypical of what you'd expect in the theme for "sky", not to mention the blown highlights at the horizon--which isn't great.

and dude clean your sensor mang.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
The first one has excellent composition, but the subject is more the person than the sky. I'm not sure what your teacher is looking for, though. Also, you should fix the sensor dust spots.

Second one is also nice, but I agree with Whoster on the highlight issue.

They're both good shots, but it really depends on what you think will fit the criteria the best.

lben

Car(s)
e30 318is
Shadowness: Nice poster! Looks pro.

Isaacaiken: I like the top one better also.

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
this doesnt even compare to any of the other photos here, I was really really bored in class,