Lens Flair

goneinsixtyseconds

this seems like a cool thread, let me add in an addition (relating to cars of course) ;)

350z1.jpg

my track 350z ontop of a parking garage :)

pdanev

Forum Addict
^ niiiiiice!!! nice car, nice sky, nice picture. is there a bigger version of it?

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
DAMN BOY! Nice car + pic :shock: me impressed ....

haz

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
dude are u the guy on cardomain? ithink u have one of the fastest cars here. behind the cobra and MY DAD'S gtr and then should be urs :)

pdanev

Forum Addict
the house of the "rich guy" is really at an amazing location

btw, isnt it one picture per day? :unsure:

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
^ Jason aint famous for sticking to the rules ;) :lol: ... j/k ..

haz

pdanev

Forum Addict
^ :lol:

btw jason, if u seperate the thumbnail links by a space they will appear next to each other, making the overview a bit easier imo ;)

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
One thing at a time guys, he just started using thumbnails instead of 1600 pixel wide images today, one thing at a time don't be greedy :p

Overheat

Forum Addict
JASON, PLEASE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, PLEASE TRY TO STICK TO THE RULES OF THE THREAD!!!

SOOOOO annoying!!!

btw, gone in sixty seconds I adore you picture, the colours are unbelievable, you've really captured a beautiful moment there.

Here's my ONE photo for the day:

lf122du.jpg

Currently Listening To: Gleaming Auction - Snow Patrol - Live In Paradiso (2005)

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
what's wrong with imageshack these days, it's more down than up, can't see ur pic overheat :x

Overheat

Forum Addict
Thanks Josty! That makes me shine inside like you have no idea :)

Sorry you can't see the pic v0od0o - have u tried right-clicking and hitting "View Image"?

goneinsixtyseconds

Overheat said:
JASON, PLEASE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, PLEASE TRY TO STICK TO THE RULES OF THE THREAD!!!

SOOOOO annoying!!!

btw, gone in sixty seconds I adore you picture, the colours are unbelievable, you've really captured a beautiful moment there.

Here's my ONE photo for the day:

lf122du.jpg

Currently Listening To: Gleaming Auction - Snow Patrol - Live In Paradiso (2005)

thanks :) but i need to learn how to make wide landscape type pictures with my dig. cam, you know where you merge 2 pictures side by side? i can't seem to get it right w/o a tripod

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
Overheat said:
Thanks Josty! That makes me shine inside like you have no idea :)

Sorry you can't see the pic v0od0o - have u tried right-clicking and hitting "View Image"?

Imageshack back up and could see it now.
Very nice, the funniest thing is that I was planning on taking one for my company building today from the exact same perspective :) Great minds thinks alike eh? 8)

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
And my photo for today is this one: (Click for larger):

Having revised the rules though I have to mention that these pics are not taken on the same day of posting, but all of them are no older than a couple of weeks. I try to shoot as often as I can but work doesn't let me so I sometimes make it up during the weekend.