Lens Flair

Flower_Power_by_PedalHead.jpg

Nice tonalities and contrasts Jayhawk, but I'd like to see those eyes a little sharper. Nice portrait none the less.

By the way, your family didn't by any chance immigrate to America from Scandinavia?

2726438199_8087bc72f4_o.jpg

Nice tonalities and contrasts Jayhawk, but I'd like to see those eyes a little sharper. Nice portrait none the less.

By the way, your family didn't by any chance immigrate to America from Scandinavia?

Thanks for the C & C. It was a spur of the moment shoot, she was looking out our hotel window, the draperies were semi transparent white which softened the light.

My ancestry is Danish and Norwegian, I suppose the last name is a giveaway. ;)

Thanks for the C & C. It was a spur of the moment shoot, she was looking out our hotel window, the draperies were semi transparent white which softened the light.

My ancestry is Danish and Norwegian, I suppose the last name is a giveaway. ;)

Yeah, it is. Do you know from where in Norway your ancestors came from?

Anyhoo, windows are great for lighting. It's a very good trick, and give great lighting. Actually, if you do it right and carefully, it can work as well as ie. studio lighting, although with less light though.

Taken with the Nikon 180mm f/2.8 ED at f/2.8 with no post processing except resize and USM. I love this lens.

180mm.jpg

http://img365.imageshack.**/img365/610/dsc0144iz2.jpg