Lens Flair

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
"Sweet" is also the first, I think. Cool one, Alok!
That car is completely original, but unfortunately, a tool lost control of his drift and drove into this car while it was parked, battering the front right end.

It hurt so much just looking at it.

Here's the aftermath, its informative, not intended as a photography entry, so I guess I can post the pics.

The owner told me the front panels had to be custom made.

Last edited:

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
Duck, that is great! I love the expression and pose. Maybe dodge up the beak slightly so that it isn't so hidden in the background (I didn't see it at first).

Fantastic colours, as usual, Jay.

Reactions: Jay

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
I almost feel ashamed to post this after that Jay!

Nothing too special, just a South Yorkshire skyline, if ever you wanted to see one. :p

Reactions: Jay

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
Bull Honkery. Those are all standard factory panels, the sames ones on mine. Paint may be custom, but it looks like either Brittany blue or Winter blue.

Going straight from my catalog here:

$89.95 for the front bumper, $54.88 for mounting brackets, $21.95 for the stone deflector, $64.95 for the valance, $64.95 for the chin spoiler, $279.95 for a hood, $239.95 for the full headlight bucket assembly, $229.95 for the fender, $39.95 for the inner apron, $124.95 for a full inner splash shield kit, $84.95 for the grille, $32.95 for the grille trim, $21.95 for the hood molding, $49.95 for the parking light and $51.90 for the side marker light. Figure an additional $50 for various hardware and you've got $1451 and some change for parts and probably an additional $500-900 for panel work and paint.

Dr_Q

Car(s)
Horse & Cart
I just got my camera back after a few adjustments so went out with my trusty nifty fifty and decided it would be a good idea to use it wide open the entire time. It was a good idea in theory but in practice I was defeated by the shallow depth of field and poor focusing on my part (ups). Anyway I thought this looked kind of cool as a B&W.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I'm not going sleep tonight after seeing that flamingo, reminds me of a Dalek (the creature inside).

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
I honestly doubt that, a lot. You can get those panels new or repro. Hell, I'm fairly certain you asked about Mustang panels on this forum before and I quoted you some prices from the Tony Branda catalog. :p

phuckingduck

is awesome!
Car(s)
'03 Volvo S60 AWD
Duck, that is great! I love the expression and pose. Maybe dodge up the beak slightly so that it isn't so hidden in the background (I didn't see it at first).

Fantastic colours, as usual, Jay.
Gracias! I'm going to be involved in a student display and I'm considering using that as one of my entries. I was thinking the same thing with the beak, I just don't have the software to do it.

Jay, great stuff. Do you shoot in the 'wild' or do you shoot in a setup? (This regarding you single flower shots, not the fields...)

TopGearDog

Car(s)
Mondeo TDCI
Went with a few fellow amateur photographers to practise fill light in the evening sun. Was fun.

Lighting was one big ass sun and a SB-800 into silver umbrella.