Lens Flair

Solberg

Car(s)
Porsche 997 Carrera S & 2012 Ford Raptor!!
I think this came out quite well, but I'm not entirely sure... I do still love the lens though. It really does perform so much better than the kit lens.
What lens did you get?

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
I have the Sigma 17-70mm. It is so much better than the kit lens, and worth every penny of the ?250 I paid. The exif for that photo: 1/400, f8, @70mm, ISO200.

Last edited:

sifu

Car(s)
-11 BMW F11 328i Sport
donthomaso, loving the shot... i need to buy myself a decent canon macro lens 1:1 preferably.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG

Shame about the spider web under the closer valve... oh well, I wasn't prepared to clean it off for a better shot. :D

sifu

Car(s)
-11 BMW F11 328i Sport
EF 50mm 1.8 II i assume, but i can be wrong because the "bokeh" seems a bit too nice for 1.8 with the cheapo 50mm. Could be 1.4?

carolsLittleWorld

Car(s)
One Very dirty white Acura RSX
Originally Posted by Adunaphel View Post
Critics, please?
Very Eugene Smith. It's a simple shot, light into dark, unknown path, nice texture, good corners and edges (nothing untidy.) IMHO, sometimes simple is better. It has a very "uncluttered" feel to me, which I like. Might be a bit soft but the textures works to hold it. Might even make a nice black and white with the texture. All IMHO, of course.

Mine for the day...

I'll be showing some of my textural experiments in Austin sometime in July at the Austin Art Space Gallery. Kind if excited because it's a local show (I get to go and drink!) in a place that shows mostly paintings (my photos work better in shows with a lot of paintings for some reason.)