Lens Flair

I has no flowers... :D

0000693043_l_0_h5anmj.jpg

what are the rules on mildly NSFW pics in here?
just spoiler-tag them?

Last edited:
Edit2: Thanks V you two. Much better now :p
I made an action in photoshop to convert the raw file I import to 8 bit sRGB, apply a tad of unsharp mask and save as a jpeg in same dir, same name, quality 10.

One click. :)

3610381165_fb41173c45_o.jpg

Some flowers. :)

E-3 with Zuiko 50/1.8@1.8.

Someone said that there are flowers in this thread..

main.php

first picture i ever took with my olympus when I bought it back in March, I was at my friends house and his cat just happened to be around
Simba_Posing_Again_by_20smoke20.jpg

Last edited:
^great job! the cat's eyes look very good

wow, nice pp on the phaelinopsis orchid.
Thank you, mostly, it's due to the nice glass (the 50/1.8 is a bit dreamy at f/1.8), but it's all in the saturation. Saturation pulled down quite a bit to find the texture in the leafs (or whatever the hell you call them. :p).

:)

first picture i ever took with my olympus when I bought it back in March, I was at my friends house and his cat just happened to be around
Simba_Posing_Again_by_20smoke20.jpg

Nice!

As a first photo with a new camera, that is very impressing. Especially as hand holding EFL84mm (42mm) at 1/25s and getting it sharp without IS is quite hard. That's very impressive indeed. Also notice the Oly colors! :D

How are you finding your "compact"? :p

Throwing caution to the wind tonight, no idea how this will go down. 3 days in a van can get very boring after you've found all the bits of trim you can pull of with one hand...

DSC_0063_2_GS.jpg

pedal pedal pedal....

IMG_8837.jpg

edit: ohh wow that looks soft on here.