Lens Flair

Jay

the fool on the hill
Anyone notice the conflicts of advertising on the front car? (hint: look at the wheels)

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
So many photos to post from my vacation, and only one photo allowed per day ... :( ;)

I was staying at a campground that had a duck pond with the tamest birds you can imagine. You could walk right up to them and they wouldn't even flinch. Heck, if you had a slice of bread in your hand, they'd be standing on your feet! That's not an exaggeration.

I'm really happy with this shot, it is pretty much exactly as I had imagined. I was able to get within about 2 feet on this goose with my 55-200 VR and +1 close-up diopter.

Last edited:

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
...can't sleep, duck will eat me, can't sleep, duck will eat...

sifu

Car(s)
-11 BMW F11 328i Sport
jay, at least they are advertising the right brand :)

phuckingduck

is awesome!
Car(s)
'03 Volvo S60 AWD
So many photos to post from my vacation, and only one photo allowed per day ... :( ;)

I was staying at a campground that had a duck pond with the tamest birds you can imagine. You could walk right up to them and they wouldn't even flinch. Heck, if you had a slice of bread in your hand, they'd be standing on your feet! That's not an exaggeration.

I'm really happy with this shot, it is pretty exactly as I had imagined. I was able to get within about 2 feet on this guy with my 55-200 VR and +1 close-up diopter.

:O Avatar size!?!

Jay

the fool on the hill
That is pretty cool shot, epp. The geese I grew up with usually chased me, not posed for me! BTW, if you ever encounter a farm goose that bites, grab them by the neck and give a good shake. They will never do it again.

Combo breaker?