Lens Flair

Have just been out, was watching the fireworks which end T in the Park, a mass of people congregated at the motorway bridge to watch them. This isn't the fireworks, this was after them, looking in opposite direction, no tripod just rested on railing. Was asked by some policemen what I was doing, because it was dark and they couldn't see the camera :lol:

Comments?

Clicky for bigger

Better? I fixed the white balance.

I prefer the orange one, makes it looks more like gold, baroque, old school, classical, etc.

The warm tone from the photo was unintentional, but as Ice said, I think the original fits the setting. I can't wait to show you guys the rest of my photos from this place I was at yesterday (even though I still used my old P&S), epic day trip it was indeed.

Yesterday (sunday) we (me and a friend) visited a practically abandoned factory in the Tampere area, the M-Real Lielahti factory. It was closed in the end of 2007 and I think there's still some activity in the place, at least with the demolishing and selling of equipment, but on a sunday afternoon we had the whole place to ourselves. Most of the place is still standing but some parts were already demolished or some huge objects had been removed. It had that eerie post-apocalyptic feeling about it... Oddly enough it looked like there hadn't been any vandalism at all, I guess the powered gates (cameras & lights) scare off most of the idiots and junkies who go and mess up awesome places like these.

Here's the factory sign, doesn't look that impressive anymore compared to what it looked like sitting on top of the factory.

full

Last edited:
Comments?

Clicky for bigger

Would've been better with a longer exposure so the light trails would be solid.

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/07/12/IMG_9474.jpg

I was walking through a field in a forest near my house, and suddenly this bright blue butterfly flew past, i had to follow it for a while before it finally sat down somewhere, but when it did i got some time to take some nice pictures. I'm very happy with the way this photo turned out.

photographed with 55-200VR.

DSC_2010.jpg

I don't know what you used for compression, but that image has an insane amount of JPEG artifacts.

I... don't know what that means. The crap all over the red car? Idk whats up with that, it looked fine on my laptop but I def see it now at work. Hmm...

The mustang pic is 27kb, that's crazy small. Resave with higher quality IMO.