Lens Flair

Ah I forgot about the mounts. I don't know if Zeiss actually make any lenses with AF motors that aren't made for Sony DSLRs (I may be wildly wrong). I'm still lusting after one of their macro lenses, I think that's the only area where the lack of AF wouldn't bother me at all.

They make some fantastic wideangle(ish) primes but some are notoriously hard to focus. It sort of takes the point away from having a fantastic performing lens if you can't manage to easily focus it :lol:.

Zeiss is coming out with a Distagon T* 3,5/18 and Distagon T* 2,8/21 for the EF bayonet by the end of the year. I've even seen production samples used on flickr. Sample images are great btw.

But I'll probably not buy these two as I already have the 24L II and expecting delivery of another hard to find lens. ;)

Simple picture of modded Mazda 3. Had 30 seconds to take it as it started to downpour while i snapped the picture.

Ryan%27s%20Ride%20Back%20%28SM%29.jpg

i like the scenery, also the contrast of the clouds from dark to light... but im not sure about the horizon in the center composition.. with those clouds more sky wouldve been my (emphasis on the word my) composition choice..

main.php

Things got a little out of hands with this.. comments are welcome, positive and negative.. BRING IT ON!

Looks good to me. Kinda like a poster for some summer thriller movie.

Edit: [Annoying Announcer's Voice]In a world where the waters are still and people get hacked to death with meat cleavers, there is Blood Lake.[/Annoying Announcer's Voice]

Last edited:
You must have a 50/1.2 in your bag. Am I correct?

Street isn't scary. It's all about using the environment to conceal yourself, be it sounds, corners, distractions or anything else. Sound is particularily important, being able to compose without looking through the VF is also a good thing.

Wait for a tram. Using my old OM-2 and my dear 28/2.0 stopped down to f/8, I could easily take a shot of a waitor speaking to me, standing one meter from him, without him noticing, getting it framed as a wanted it, crisp sharp. Why didn't he notice it? Because I had the scullduggery to wait for a tram. Buses, cars, crying babies, anything.

:)

Street isn't scary. It's all about using the environment to conceal yourself, be it sounds, corners, distractions or anything else. Sound is particularily important, being able to compose without looking through the VF is also a good thing.
Until your caught hiding and they call the fuzz for you looking like a creepy weirdo :p