Lens Flair

a few days ago there was a awsome evening ambiance. unfortunaly we had to rush, and had no time to stop so i could take some good pictures..
2680968370_fd7521f15b_o.jpg

Ah shame. That looks like it could have made one hell of an awesome shot.

I really need to visit Switzerland. Hey, when I learn to drive I might just do that! I even know the British Ambassador to Switzerland's daughter :p

I would have stopped. How many sunsets do you get to see in a lifetime? Enjoy every one. :) Next time, tell whoever is in the car that five minutes won't kill them for a photo you will enjoy for many years.

I've enjoyed it, out of the car :)
You see the cars in front, they belong to us as well, which would have made it more difficult. Sometimes you have to adapt yourself to the group... But there will be a next chance for sure.
And also, i was rewarded with one hell of a drive just a bit later :cool:

0000408493_l_0_3erhag.jpg

Just experimenting...

And btw, how do I filter one color. You know, leave one color on the photo, the rest B&W?! Like with the porsche a few pages back.
Or the TG Alfa review!
If someone has a good tutorial, I'd be gratefull ;)

You use photoshop? Hue/Saturation should let you do that. Desaturate all colors except the one you want. Works the trick for me, at least.

You can of course also do a selection if you have the time. After all, if you've got a red rose, you might want the leaves green as well as the rose red, but if you've got a green background, then that'll stay too, then you need to do a selection.

Well, a three-week trip through Georgia, Tennessee and Florida is coming to an end for me, and I have posted a load of pictures on this blog:
http://motherland08.blogspot.com/

Shooting in RAW-mode is really a bliss! Oh, and all the pictures are available in higher resolutions :)

^ Woah, woah, woah! Never, ever use HTML attributes to resize your images! I can't look at your site without you first resampling your images for thumbnails properly in a graphics editor.

^ Woah, woah, woah! Never, ever use HTML attributes to resize your images! I can't look at your site without you first resampling your images for thumbnails properly in a graphics editor.
Do you mean due to the size or what? :p

I found a few more Morgan pics when rifling through them, so uploaded them.