Lens Flair

It has seen better days.

gamli_kaggi.jpg

TopGearDog: That is such a fantastic shot! Any chance we could crop it sideways for a wallpaper? I can do it myself if you don't mind sharing a hi-res.

jayjaya29: To be honest the green thing doesn't work for me, and seeing so many green shots from you is making me dizzy. :p How do you get the green hue? Filters, PP or what?

Hey DLT, haven't seen you around here before :)

I'm liking that shot too!

Hey what's up SpecsOpsBob! Yeah I stop by this forum, this is pretty much the only thread I post at whenever I have a pic. Haven't visited FM.net in a long time, nor have I played it too. I started college right now and I didn't bring my Xbox with me. Maybe I'll pick it up next time I go home...which is not happening any time soon unfortunately :(.

Anyway, here's another pic from me.

DSCN4412.jpg

jayjaya29: To be honest the green thing doesn't work for me, and seeing so many green shots from you is making me dizzy. :p How do you get the green hue? Filters, PP or what?

Sodium lights as the only light source. I have two more shots from the photoshoot, they are better than all the others I have posted.

If I knew more about whitebalance I could technically get them to true life color, but I am noob with whitebalance in photoshop.

TopGearDog: That is such a fantastic shot! Any chance we could crop it sideways for a wallpaper? I can do it myself if you don't mind sharing a hi-res.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

You've got a PM.

Apparently the diameter of these pipes is exactly one iPhone...

You know, when your mates got annoyed with your new ringtones and told you to "Shove your bleeding bling bling iPhone up your rear end", that's not what they meant :lol:

200-1.jpg

You know, when your mates got annoyed with your new ringtones and told you to "Shove your bleeding bling bling iPhone up your rear end", that's not what they meant :lol:

Well, since i don't have an iPhone.... But some British yup did have one