Lens Flair

2879330825_0de50eb730_o.jpg

Hey all,

Just a quick post/request for assistance. I've had a bit of a bad time of it recently and I was wondering if someone from this great old forum could help me out. I'm after a picture I took and put in this thread a long time ago - all my pics were labelled lf## if it helps, and I seem to remember that peeps used to make periodical zips of the photos. So, if anyone has a picture of my grandparents golden wedding anniversary that I posted in this thread, then please get in touch with me by email or PM.

Reason being, I had my house burgled and my laptop taken, and all my backup hard drives too, so I've lost all my digital photography (and many other things) from the last 8 years or so. Also, my grandma died very recently, so I'd really like that picture.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Best Regards,
Overheat (Paul)

Hey all,

Just a quick post/request for assistance. I've had a bit of a bad time of it recently and I was wondering if someone from this great old forum could help me out. I'm after a picture I took and put in this thread a long time ago - all my pics were labelled lf## if it helps, and I seem to remember that peeps used to make periodical zips of the photos. So, if anyone has a picture of my grandparents golden wedding anniversary that I posted in this thread, then please get in touch with me by email or PM.

Reason being, I had my house burgled and my laptop taken, and all my backup hard drives too, so I've lost all my digital photography (and many other things) from the last 8 years or so. Also, my grandma died very recently, so I'd really like that picture.

Best Regards,
Overheat (Paul)

Damn Paul, sorry to hear that - terrible run of events. Hopefully someone will find the pic you're looking for.

Hey all,

Best Regards,
Overheat (Paul)

Sorry to hear that :(

I still have that archive from a long time ago, I have looked at all named lf* but I can't seem to find what you're looking for, I have untill april 10th 2006. I can go through it and look at all the files if you posted before that, then it should be there.

Sorry to hear that :(

I still have that archive from a long time ago, I have looked at all named lf* but I can't seem to find what you're looking for, I have untill april 10th 2006. I can go through it and look at all the files if you posted before that, then it should be there.

Hi mgk - thanks for looking for me, the original file was posted in this thread on 1st July 2005. Does this help?