Lens Flair

The reds are overdone.

They look pink.

Also, the front end of the car is really lacking sharpness.

Who dares criticize a photo of Alok almighty?!? *Hides*

I'd say Solberg needs to adjust his monitor, to me the red bits look like dark orange = orange highlights with plenty of contrast / black point adjustment. Can't really see anything wrong with the sharpness, either.

</counter-criticism>

3060484877_ee94b840b6_b.jpg

It's a little blurry, but was handheld at ISO 1600 f/1.4 at 1/40 (50mm) and still underexposed. I'd already put my flashes away :(

epp_b, where is that? It seems strangely familiar for some reason.

And since I was goofing around with toys...

Last edited:
Your town kinda reminds me of some of the towns around where I live.

I really like the picture by the way, from the dramatic sky to the water tank that seems to be peeking around the corner.

http://img114.imageshack.**/img114/5549/flower1ct8.jpg

The reds are overdone.

They look pink.

Also, the front end of the car is really lacking sharpness.

I'd say Solberg needs to adjust his monitor, to me the red bits look like dark orange = orange highlights with plenty of contrast / black point adjustment. Can't really see anything wrong with the sharpness, either.

</counter-criticism>

I could be my screen, I've read reviews that it's a shit screen giving weird tints to my pinks. Can't wait to invest in a S-IPS panel...

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/al/alok/2008/11/30/OBDC_lokkydesigns-1.jpg

</counter-criticism>

I forgot to mention, the car is black-orange ;)

It could be my screen, I've read reviews that it's a shit screen giving weird tints to my pinks. Can't wait to invest in a S-IPS panel...

Well, I've got a 20" Dell S-IPS right here, and the orange in that picture looks orange, not pink.

I forgot to mention, the car is black-orange ;)

As I said, orange with plenty of contrast and black point adjustment => dark orange ;)

Wow that's huge.

Congrats.