Lens Flair

Not good enough. It's HDR... >_<

I saw batman again last night hence 'inspiration' :p

Hows this? No post whatsoever :O

3191292858_cb1ded8e6f_o.jpg

(It's almost a new day)

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2009/01/12/DSC_6289.jpg

Not good enough. It's HDR... >_<

That doesn't mean it isn't a good picture. I think that picture is one of the best in the entire thread. You can't dismiss HDR as cheating every single time. In this case it was used very effectively.

That doesn't mean it isn't a good picture. I think that picture is one of the best in the entire thread. You can't dismiss HDR as cheating every single time. In this case it was used very effectively.

Nah, Ice just hates every photo that doesnt look natural with a passion :p

Wow amazing picture Lipito, even cooler that we can see said photographer in his/hers? eyes.

Nice work lately with that Vette Alok, the color of the car is just right for the situation it is in.

Wish I could have done a HDR with this one, I think a little bit of PP brought it back (I probably overdid it a bit though :p)

3193262320_044df7a7bd.jpg

Just drove through down town Seattle with a low cloud cover at midnight and all I had was two film cameras and B/W film that's allotted to a school project ;( So many shots I wanted to take!

I like vignetting too, it serves as a nice focusing tool for portraits and such. I was referring to the rest. :p