Lens Flair

got this one from a place called bunga arm down at paynesville
theres a small sandy divider between an isolated lake and the rigorous 90 mile beach
stand on top of it and you get a great view of calm vibrant water meters away from the vast ocean and it just goes on forever
and its only accessible by boat and water so its always very quiet, and its rare you see anyone else on the beach

amazing place

DSCF8449copy.jpg

Thanks a bunch Raparperi! I'll give it a shot, seems to help out a lot.

Is that the 'shake me and i glow' rubber 'ball'?

Yeah its called a "pon pon" ball lol, I found a box of em somewhere. There is this small plastic ball inside that when shaken one red LED and one blue LED fire off in succession giving the different colors.

Last edited:
Yeah, I get real pleasure in that. Wish I could do it more often, though. I was planning this show for ages now, but there was no fog thick enough until today.

You know, as someone who's deathly afraid of needles, epp_b's blood donation thing is quite disturbing.

In other news, here's one from way back in September.

You know, as someone who's deathly afraid of needles, epp_b's blood donation thing is quite disturbing.

Actually, that wimpy little 24 gauge (maybe 26, not sure) needle was just for a blood test. I think the needles for donations are fat 18 gauge ones or bigger.

Like I said, get over it :p

Last edited:
Actually, that wimpy little 24 gauge (maybe 26, not sure) needle was just for a blood test. I think the needles for donations are fat 18 gauge ones or bigger.

Like I said, get over it :p

How about I find out what you're afraid of and take a picture of that, huh?

So...uh...what are you afraid of?

^ Actually, those ones, I hate. I can bear them, of course, but they actually hurt. I have so much scar tissue over the big fat vein under my elbow that the nerve endings are dead in that area and I don't even feel the needles any more :D

So...uh...what are you afraid of?
Not pictures :p

It's the same on my right knee ever since I fell face first going down a quite steep hill in rollerblades. Scraped the knee down to the bone, spent a month in bed in terrible pain, now I have no pain nerve endings on the scar. :/

Here's a couple of pics I took with my phone camera a couple of weeks ago, I think it turned out alright for someone who has no photography experience at all.

http://img509.imageshack.**/img509/5944/lgim0015ue7.jpg

Here's the second, which I stuffed up.

http://img160.imageshack.**/img160/9776/lgim0016sp3.jpg

(and obviously, I have no idea who the guy standing next to the train is)