Lens Flair

3209976778_6dda08e83e.jpg

That outfit looks really familiar, is this a new shot or one from that series you did a ways back?

So if I'm reading correctly, that's not a backdrop, you cut the background out in photoshop and replaced with a gradient fill? Can we see the original? :D

And you, go to sleep! :p

jayjaya: Oy- I just bought my textbooks as well. Outch! It's expensive.

Thanks for the comments on the other photo. Here's one I took a bit earlier and it's probably my favorite. Should ring true especially for all those who know what PBR stands for :D

457129511_vsUn6-XL.jpg

Should ring true especially for all those who know what PBR stands for :D

You drank PBR voluntarily? Brave soul! :p

Just goes to show that Vermont is indeed the smaller, more expensive Wisconsin.

Here is my PBR story. I am at Siebkens bar at Elkhart Lake Wisconsin (Road America) with the the son of the former owner of RA on one side of me, telling some really good stories, and on the side of me is a man who, as I figured out now, Peter Cunningham. Never mentioned his real name, called himself "Sanford" :lol:
Tom, the owners son, and Peter were in a PBR buying frenzy and I must have downed a dozen of those before staggering up to my hotel room. In the morning my head felt like the moon sat on it, and my tongue was painted with fungus.
As I type this, I am getting a sympathy headache, my body reminding me just how foolish I was.

Last edited:
I'm still not sure about the angle, IceBone (I'm not just not really seeing it), but the resulting border is a neat idea, indeed.

You drank PBR voluntarily? Brave soul! :p

Just goes to show that Vermont is indeed the smaller, more expensive Wisconsin.

Here is my PBR story. I am at Siebkens bar at Elkhart Lake Wisconsin (Road America) with the the son of the former owner of RA on one side of me, telling some really good stories, and on the side of me is a man who, as I figured out now, Peter Cunningham. Never mentioned his real name, called himself "Sanford" :lol:
Tom, the owners son, and Peter were in a PBR buying frenzy and I must have downed a dozen of those before staggering up to my hotel room. In the morning my head felt like the moon sat on it, and my tongue was painted with fungus.
As I type this, I am getting a sympathy headache, my body reminding me just how foolish I was.
For $1/22oz, you can't beat the classic golden notes of PBR!

I'm still not sure about the angle, IceBone (I'm not just not really seeing it), but the resulting border is a neat idea, indeed.

I'll have to agree that I see no real difference in the quality of the photo before or after the slant. IceBone is just so picky :p But it does make for a neat border idea.

Ha! Jayhawk, that's quite the story. PBR is definitely the skiing drink of choice, as shown by my friend Pete on the hood of the car. Damage for the $, it can't be beat. And they sponsor NPR (yes, that's true). It's also not that bad when it's frozen (or maybe your tongue is just numb).

OK, red-haters, here's a nice blue one for you :p
I might not be a commie. But I don't hate them. As for too red photos, I don't like it unless you regularily print with offsett with too much yellow. In my case, the local printing press is located in a hall which is not warmed or cooled according to outside temperature. As yellow is more fluid at lower temperatures than the other colors, you end up with more yellow in winter, and less yellow in summer. :p

jayjaya: Oy- I just bought my textbooks as well. Outch! It's expensive.

Thanks for the comments on the other photo. Here's one I took a bit earlier and it's probably my favorite. Should ring true especially for all those who know what PBR stands for :D

457129511_vsUn6-XL.jpg

Credit should be given when credit is due. Striking shot. :)

I decided to briefly jump onto the selective colouring bandwagon, I'm only a few years late. Far too many selective colouring photographs look like they are supposed to look serious so I decided to go in a different direction. It's truly a junk photograph but frankly we need to balance out all this top notch material with my crap :p.

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/dr/dr_q/2009/01/20/selective_colour_moo_cow.jpg

Holy shit man, how'd you do that? Is that HDR, chopped, or did it really look like that?