Lens Flair

main.php

Shame that the FinalGear Photo Assignment #16 - "Food" is already in voting phase..

3544984449_fe5f16af40_b.jpg

Drove all the damn way there to take three photos and have my camera run out of battery. That'll teach me to check before I leave the house now.
C&C?
(HDR made it pop...sorry)

Just to piss off Epp_b here's a HDR submission from the airshow:

:p

3541298432_7dfe6bc317_b.jpg

^ What I actually meant by that comment was a warning that Ice will bite your head off :p

I'm not particularly fond of HDR either, but I'd say that, for the most part, you did a pretty good job not going overboard with that one.

^ What I actually meant by that comment was a warning that Ice will bite your head off :p

I'm not particularly fond of HDR either, but I'd say that, for the most part, you did a pretty good job not going overboard with that one.

Like anything, moderation is key. Glad you (for the most part) approve :D

I'll go back to non-HDR for my submission tomorrow...

Y'know, if you have a lot of pictures from an event, you can make a separate thread in the Photography forum for that. I'd certainly be interested in seeing that.

DSC_0345_2_GS.jpg

I know, I never thought I'd see a brand new Challenger in my town either.

Y'know, if you have a lot of pictures from an event, you can make a separate thread in the Photography forum for that. I'd certainly be interested in seeing that.

Posted! Hope you enjoy...

That's way cool! Living in the US has its perks since I saw 2 today on the streets, but I'm sure it would be a trip to see one in the UK!

someone at my job has it in red too, its huge and looks cheaply made. i disapprove. just my opinion. but im not really a US domestic lover either tho...

nice pic tho. i like the mustang next to it a lot better. at least its old school and not the same crap fed to us over and over...lol