Lens Flair

No it isn't, that's why the forum auto resizes to whatever max size you want.

pic046.jpg

pic045.jpg

Romanian trials rider Alin Milian.
Bike_trials_by_TDUFreak.jpg

Don't you guys hate it when you see a beautiful sight and you think "awesome, I'll go get my camera so I can capture this great looking scene," and then you come home and look at your shots and you realize you completely failed at capturing what you were seeing? This was one of those moments...

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2009/06/28/sittindockedonthebay.jpg

Fun at Le Mans 09 [edited]

aston1.jpg

aston3.jpg

aston_gt_2.jpg

Attachments

• caddydaddy.jpg
    caddydaddy.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Sagaris_1.jpg
    Sagaris_1.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 63
  • aston2.jpg
    aston2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 60
  • gt40_1.jpg
    gt40_1.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
^ Only 1 picture per day in this thread, and isn't there a separate thread for photoshops? (someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

full

Don't you guys hate it when you see a beautiful sight and you think "awesome, I'll go get my camera so I can capture this great looking scene," and then you come home and look at your shots and you realize you completely failed at capturing what you were seeing? This was one of those moments...
Sometimes I want to start a Random Thoughts for photography just so I can post out takes :(
^ Only 1 picture per day in this thread, and isn't there a separate thread for photoshops? (someone please correct me if I'm wrong)
There's a whole nother forum for PS.

Sometimes I want to start a Random Thoughts for photography just so I can post out takes :(

That's a good idea, I brought it up in this thread a while back and I was actually thinking about it again today. I think there's a need for such a thread, not just for outtakes but for random talk and advice as well.

P.S. I would have still posted that shot in here anyway, it was the only decent one of the bunch. I've not been having much luck lately... basically haven't taken any shots I was too happy with since early April... oh well, make that thread so I can continue my rant in a more appropriate spot. :mrgreen: