Lens Flair

Overheat

Forum Addict
I thought I'd create this thread so that I will take more photos. I carry my camera with me wherever I go but rarely have the chance to use it. So, my inspiration is now to try and take at least one photo a day and I think that all of you with cameras should set yourself a similar challenge and see what we can come up with.

I'll kick things off with this that I took today:

lf1.jpg

I know it's not very good, but that in itself is a good thing as then we can comment on eachother's photos, give tips and all get progressively better at snapping the world.

I hope this catches on, as I feel it could be an interesting thread.

I sure will help you making this thread popular. I think we should set a rule of not more than one Picture a day.

I love the sky on your photo Overheat. The rest is somewhere between casual and art if you know what I mean.

Anyways, here is one I took a while ago, right by my house:
broshoppa5lt.jpg

Daniel said:
I sure will help you making this thread popular. I think we should set a rule of not more than one Picture a day.

I love the sky on your photo Overheat. The rest is somewhere between casual and art if you know what I mean.

One Picture a day (per person that is) sounds like a good rule imo. And I know what you mean :) - thanks for the comments and faith Daniel :)

As for your picture, I admire the cheeky subtlety of it. It strikes me as daring for some reason. As a photograph, I think the colour is a little lacking and there's no particular subject matter, or so it seems. As art, I find it interesting. Keep up the good work :)

Here's my picture for today - it's another sky one as I adore staring at our sky - it's mesmerising imo:

lf2.jpg

This is a great idea. I think I'll join in tommorow. :D

Re: Lens Flair

^
Overheat said:
So, my inspiration is now to try and take at least one photo a day and I think that all of you with cameras should set yourself a similar challenge and see what we can come up with.

can we please keep the photos to a 1024 width maximum (here's looking at you Jason ;))

My internet connection was being a total bitch yesterday so I didn't get chance to post my pic, so here it is a little late. Decided to take a bit of a break from the sky, not sure about this one, but your opinions as always matter to me :)

lf4.jpg