Lens Flair

Here's today's:

lf86bj.jpg

I'm not too happy with it tbh - and the sky is fuzzy because it was snowing btw :)

So does it have to be a "pic of the day"? I mean, there are days where I take dozens of pictures that I like and days, where I don't take any (like the last couple of days, where I had to study).
Besides, right now everything looks boring over here, it's winter but no snow, just everything grey. :(

Here's today's. It is simply of a pathway at my uni - I liked the shot for some reason that I couldn't quite grasp, so recorded it and here it is.

lf97rc.jpg

this was taken on 24th of dec., wating for my flight at dusseldof airport, was bored, took a shot :)
resized to 1024x768
dusseldorfairport1224200426hf.jpg

here is the original one if somene really likes it

if anyone likes modern airports i;m going to JP at the end of the month i'll take photos of the HKairport 4 u guys

that car in your avatar looks really cool pdavev - is that a Silvia or sth?

Currently Listening To: - Green Lizard - Live In Paradiso (2005)

^ yep, both my avatar and signature are the S15 by "KEI office", driven by Yasuyuki Kazama in the D1 GP. You should check out the "option international vol 4" on hokie's ftp, in that part they talk a lot about the car and the driver's technique ;)
[edit]spelling

I just might do that :)

Here's today's pic btw. It should really have been one of those that didn't focus as I wanted it to and got deleted. But it appears I forgot to delete it and it's now my favourite of the bunch!

lf102xn.jpg

what camera do u use? is it a big pro cam or a little digi cam?

u need to clean ur window mate lol

heyyyyyyyy how come you never told me about this thread daniel :x
It seems you started this when I was away, awesome work everybody! I'm really happy with this thread as I have some fondness for photography as well. What was stopping me is not having a digital camera but I borrowed a friend of mine's and I'm trying to learn about photography now. Will post for you to tell me what you think :)

I'm trying to upload to imageshack for a couple of hours now, but it always gives me back non-working links, is it imageshack or me?

hey overheat! long time no see
man, i'm not a noob :) , the actual URL was giving me 404, both img86 and img12 servers were down
Here goes my first (Click for large version):

nice camera overheat! i wanted to get that myself but got that olypus one c750 or something. very powerful for its pricce

///M said:
:shock:

I miss home. :(

Masr om el donya :thumbsup: .

hey ///M you're egyptian!? woow, how long have you been in Canada.
I've got to know you more man, I'll be relocating myself soon.
sodfa ostaza :D
I'll PM you 8)

jasonchiu said:
nice camera overheat! i wanted to get that myself but got that olypus one c750 or something. very powerful for its pricce

Yea, the c750 is an absolute beast of a camera, I'd have loved that myself or the Panasonic equivalent, but I really wanted a camera that I could have with me wherever I was, hence the pocket sized camera, and I don't regret it even for a second. :)

Currently Listening To: I Remember - Damien Rice - O (2002)