Lens Flair

lol
I do mind :p
Besides, it's 1 pic a day, and that's even for good pictures, not cat ones :p
I think we should make it 1 cat pic per year per member :p

lmao!!!

Although he does have a point :)

***EDIT - Oh and btw, I'm not sure if I said so but I adore your pic Voodoo :)

Overheat said:
***EDIT - Oh and btw, I'm not sure if I said so but I adore your pic Voodoo :)
No you didn't! Wow thanks, That's an honor, I love photography and I'm trying to learn using the camera now.
It was taken with a Canon Powershot G5, The settings were 15 second shutter speed at ISO 50 and F8 lens aperture.

nice... Nicely composed although I think the variety of stuff in the lower left corner makes it hard for the eye to find a "subject" for the pic...

P.S.
Can you please post 800x600 versions with a link for a larger version if you want? Just to prevent side-scrolling for those of us running "low" resolutions :)

finally its snowing here as well :) though only 1-2centimetres, but still :mouse:
anyway, this is the view from one of my windows, i really like the light above that door

1024x768 version
version18lr.jpg

original one

i decided to include the light at the right as well in the pic, but if you dont like that it can be croped ;)

not a good idea keeping that light on the right imho
And Generally I like to stay away from digitally manipulating my images as much as I could, cuz it looses its "authenticity". You can do pretty much anything in Photoshop, but it takes much more effort and skill to come up with what you want with the camera.

^^^
And Generally I like to stay away from digitally manipulating my images as much as I could, cuz it looses its "authenticity". You can do pretty much anything in Photoshop, but it takes much more effort and skill to come up with what you want with the camera.
good point

dunno, for some reason that light attrackted me :)

Ok another day another photo :)
Another night photo with slow shutter speed, was trying to capture the traffic trails. Could be better I guess, but it was my first trial. Click for larger.

I love slow shutter speed shots, I could do with a tripod. Looks good Voodoo - you'll have to take one from the centre of the street next :)

Here's mine for the day btw:

lf113rg.jpg

this is scenary, isn't it? :roll:

took this some days ago, thought it got a cool effect due to my lack of skills ....
I'll make sure I stick to the RULES next time ;)

haz

was snowing a couple of minutes ago, so i took a couple of pics again from my window, this time in B&W

800x600 version
snow800x6005zr.jpg

original

@Overheat: That is an awesome shot! love it! perfectly composed and an awesome building.

As for my traffic trails would have loved to have been at the center, but it's a high speed bridge and the middle pavement is so narrow that it can't hold the tripod, let alone me getting killed by a speeding driver going at 120km/h :)
Will search for a different spot surely....

For a change of pace, will try something different for photo of today, what do you think of this one?
As always click for larger:

its a new day in the netherlands, so a new picture from me
again from my window, and again the light above that door :) i promise this is the last picture of this subject, but i somehow really like it :mrgreen:

800x600

original