Lens Flair

DP is my new watermark. :p It stands for Design and Photography and also my initials.

Neato, so you got your own wing in the prison named after you?

Really, just stop with the logos, they are just horrid. Not that your is more horrid than any other logos, horrid in the same way the Morris Marina is horrid, in the same way as eating a bucket of sand would be horrid. It not just YOUR Morris that's horrid, it's not eating YOUR bucket of sand that's horrid. Eating a bucket of sand will always be horrid.

:tease:

-

Since it's a new day, here's daddy with a glass of red and a laptop.

daddy.jpg

Yeah yeah... :p

Also, I hate 8bit sRGB. :(

I'm adding watermarks cause I've found my images being stolen more and more.

Last edited:
Man, there's that sign again!

Nice photo though. But I'd crop that shot to avoid the sign, it disturbs the photo.

:p

"DP" ... for whatever reason, that sounds ... not right

*goes to google*
*second result is Urban Dictionary*

Um ... :blink:

EDIT: what unfortunate initials :lol:

EDIT 2: oh, crap, I just remembered my first two initials (you don't want to know)

Last edited:
Yeah yeah... :p

Also, I hate 8bit sRGB. :(

I'm adding watermarks cause I've found my images being stolen more and more.

Except stealing that photo would take all of 10 seconds.

Except stealing that photo would take all of 10 seconds.
1) Publishing a photo without permission is not "stealing". It's "copyright infringement". Stop being stupid.

2) The kind of people who know how to remove a watermark (even one as easily removable as that) are generally the kind of people who probably wouldn't pay anyway

Watermarks are for naive people who think that "on the Internet" means "free to use". This way, either they use it anyway and viewers know where it came from or -- far less likely -- they actually put 2 and 2 together and contact the photographer.

Last edited:

"DP" ... for whatever reason, that sounds ... not right

*goes to google*
*second result is Urban Dictionary*

Um ... :blink:

EDIT: what unfortunate initials :lol:

EDIT 2: oh, crap, I just remembered my first two initials (you don't want to know)

I'm tuberculosis (TB). I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

damtower.jpg

1) Publishing a photo without permission is not "stealing". It's "copyright infringement". Stop being stupid.

2) The kind of people who know how to remove a watermark (even one as easily removable as that) are generally the kind of people who probably wouldn't pay anyway

Watermarks are for naive people who think that "on the Internet" means "free to use". This way, either they use it anyway and viewers know where it came from or -- far less likely -- they actually put 2 and 2 together and contact the photographer.
It's just every single photo with a watermark.. it RUINS everything. Ruins it.

I've lost counts on times people've been putting my photos on social networking sites, blogs and the likes. Sure, it'd be nice if they asked first, but I won't get grumpy over it. I'll send them a mail, ask them to credit me on their site (unless it's a news source or a commercial site, that's something else ofc), and I'm happy as Larry.

:)

Mostly it's been automated sites that get a hold of my pics, so the watermark stays there.

I'm tuberculosis (TB). I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

<a little bit more off-topic> I'm JP, so let's see what the urban dictionary thinks of me... (only the top-5 to keep the list short)

1) Just playin'
2) an abbreviation for John Paul, John Patrick or John Peter, usually a good looking guy who gets all the ladies, also look under athletic, handsome or charming
3) a crazy/ sexy/ cool kinda-guy
4) a sweetheart, an angel, patient and kind, quick witted, sarcastic and a blessing to anyone lucky enough to have them in their life.
5) Originally "Jizz in Pussy", Now commonly used as a slang term for sex, a hot girl, a group of girls (JP's).

:blink:

...well, at least the sarcastic bit was true...</a little bit more off-topic>

Oh look, it's Santa!

full

ALXBWSCREW: If you're gonna do a border like that, paste this thing into the 4 corners, it'll look much nicer:

rounded_corner.png
<-- it's white on transparent background, so you won't see it here

I tried creating a quicker way in photoshop, but have failed so far. I can't find a way to create a rounded rectangle shape the size of the canvas. :(