Lens Flair

1) Publishing a photo without permission is not "stealing". It's "copyright infringement". Stop being stupid.

2) The kind of people who know how to remove a watermark (even one as easily removable as that) are generally the kind of people who probably wouldn't pay anyway

Watermarks are for naive people who think that "on the Internet" means "free to use". This way, either they use it anyway and viewers know where it came from or -- far less likely -- they actually put 2 and 2 together and contact the photographer.

I understand its cold at this time of year but what the fuck are you on about? I'm saying his watermark is pointless because if someone stole it, it would take 3 seconds in paint to crop it out, so why put it there in the first place.

^ ^
photoscape has that border with one click..

It's easy peasy. You can't select the entire canvas, but select just slightly less then go selection>modify>smooth, change to whatever you want, invert selection, fill white (or transparent, or #FAFAF8, or whatever). I'd make and post an action, but it only uses pixels and not percents so canvas size matters.

I have a macro for that border in Corel PhotoPaint. I always feather the edge a bit so it's not so hard around the corners.

IMG_1026.jpg

That's delicious, yummy.

I don't think I've posted this one before but apologies if I have. This was taken when I went into London tripodless and decided it would be a great idea to get some cityscape in. I entirely forgot about the clocks going back an hour so what would have been the golden hour turned into the golden cock up. I literally got nothing from this trip apart from finding out that VR is fantastic when it works. Exif should be in tact but just in case it isn't: 70mm 1/10 f/2.8 ISO 400.

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/dr/dr_q/2009/11/23/_DSC0147.jpg

4128999281_6d9bc9c6ce_o.jpg

Dear Santa:
I want a tripod.
And a macro lens.
And an external flash.

flashlight abstract

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/11/23/CRW_2552.jpg