Lens Flair

Wow what a neat surreal look! Another epic shot!

Here's a "from-the-plane" shot of my own!

I really ought to start doing that, myself, because I'm running out of things to shoot around here...

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ne/nereid/2009/12/05/Copy_of_Aug-2007_024.jpg

I really ought to start doing that, myself, because I'm running out of things to shoot around here...

It was a pain to set up the tripod. I didn't have any special equipment for in car shooting, some some pod leg stretching and seat sliding did it. And the camera (Canon EOS D400) stud right by my head, little to the front, so was quite easy to operate the settings and release the shutter. And with a quick stop by the road I could quickly change the settings and stuff.

But the thing is, that it is hard to predict what You will get in the end. So for me it was just driving through nicer streets and endlessly shooting. But in time I think things would get better. Good luck with Your Shooting.

:mrgreen:

Looks good.
Tell me when you are done looking at pictures of cats. :p
4161070338_999245bf89_b.jpg

Epp, was the shot on the last page on approach to the runway? It looks rather... low (and awesome) but that could just be me

...and on the recent airplane theme, my mom's coming home from a work trip tomorrow so I figured I might as well head out to the airport early and head up to the observation deck. Not going to be able to do so for much longer, the new terminal's almost completed (yay, modern architecture, bye bye dirty old ugly tiny ugly terminal)

Dr_Q: that's a great one!
Ramseus: yes, that was on the landing approach. I haven't been to YWG in years, no idea what the new terminal looks like.

Last edited: