Lens Flair

As I write this, I think I recall having this exact same conversation last year, including that quote :lol:

Haven't posted in a long while! Went out to a nature trail, making the only other set of tracks to have gotten out there :mrgreen:

https://pic.armedcats.net/g/g0/g00b3r/2010/01/04/adfasdf.jpg

4243411357_9d2fdaa6ff_b.jpg

Found a natural gradient up in Sedona, AZ.

hahha, m3 at sears service center across the street from broadway mall. nice.

and i see the "go on 3" shot was on ocean parkway. :cool:

Yeah, we meet every thursday night at around 9:30, but not currently because its so cold. Once it gets warmer out your welcome to drop by. :cool:

752856595_5RNVz-XL.jpg

i love the atmosphere in this photo, i've got some kind of obsession for night industrial photos with snow and cars :mrgreen: I'd use some sharpening after resizing though.

thanks, and yeah i think your right it could use some sharpening.

Haven't posted in a long while! Went out to a nature trail, making the only other set of tracks to have gotten out there :mrgreen:

https://pic.armedcats.net/g/g0/g00b3r/2010/01/04/adfasdf.jpg

nice, i bet the sti felt right at home :mrgreen:

Yeah, we meet every thursday night at around 9:30, but not currently because its so cold. Once it gets warmer out your welcome to drop by. :cool:

752856595_5RNVz-XL.jpg

ill deff have to take you up on that, the s2000 crew is crazy still meeting up. very few people bring the S down though, a lot of winter beaters. and some peoples winter beaters (like G35x) are better than most peoples primary cars lol

The Beemer crew I hang out with still get together during the winter...usually at a restaurant or bar depending on whats going on....but most have beater cars as well. The e46 M3 is notoriously bad in the snow

yeah Ive been driving the S in the snow, driving on the northern the other day when we got that bad morning snow there were several 3 series beamers pulled off on the side of the road waiting it out...every time i came to a stop and went to accelerate again the rear end would slide to the right until it caught but i was alright. i got dunlop wintersports on.

spaden.jpg

E-3, 25mm, f/2.0, ISO100, 1/60s