Lens Flair

Five metres being the entire length? How much does it extend off the car, if it isn't?

Aye five in total, can go to seven but have never needed that much. That setup was five by one meter pieces joined together, have a two meter section as well that I didn't bring due because it wouldn't fit in the RX.

Comes about two / three meters off the car ? The first anchor point was at the back of the roof, the second was the top side of the passenger side windscreen.

Meant for yesterday, don't punish meh pleeezzz

Aye five in total, can go to seven but have never needed that much. That setup was five by one meter pieces joined together, have a two meter section as well that I didn't bring due because it wouldn't fit in the RX.

Comes about two / three meters off the car ? The first anchor point was at the back of the roof, the second was the top side of the passenger side windscreen.

Thanks man, working with rigs is a bitch, especially on non stock cars. A friend of mine runs a company that specializes in carbon bodied/panelled cars and I am always afraid I might pull something off the car...

Why don't you just get the car to stop, and bring out a tripod and a nice standard prime to get the shots? Then you just blur it in photoshop, you know..

(Yes, I am fucking kidding.)

Last edited:
4404382713_87364309f1.jpg

Result from a short photowalk I took with a couple of buddies today..

donna-landskap-1.jpg

The aspect ratio doesn't work for my eyes, but, otherwise, that's the best I've seen from you in a while, nomix :thumbup:

Ty. I tend to prefer the 4:3 ratio, but people disagree on bigger things. :)

I saw a guy thrash his GTR within an inch of its life today.
One of my professors would say: "It doesn't count if you didn't capture it." You could have seen Jessica Alba eat out Scarlett Johansen, but if there's not photo of it, it's irrelevant.

Or in netspeak: JPEG or it didn't happen.

:p

I'm bothered by a photographer calling himself a professor. Photographers are supposed to be anarchists and bohemian, not professors.

One of my professors would say: "It doesn't count if you didn't capture it." You could have seen Jessica Alba eat out Scarlett Johansen, but if there's not photo of it, it's irrelevant.

Or in netspeak: JPEG or it didn't happen.

:p

Psssch, I got it in .mpg when I DID it

And I know this is twice in a row, but its worth it, trust me. Mine from yesterday, that is. Just got back from San Francisco and have a lot to share!

For anyone who wants to see my whole set from the trip: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25174230@N03/sets/72157623426859243/