Lens Flair

^^^ The bike is lost in the busy background.

I finally was able to fire up lightroom to get a couple pics out...

802125981_6CME8-XL.jpg

^^^ The bike is lost in the busy background

Yeah, I see what you're talking about. Juxtaposition between the Police bike and graffiti was what caught my eye.

^^I love Impreza wagons. Very nice. Whats that contraption on the front plate? Just a hinge?

Yeah just a hinge...this thing is a beast....puts down way over 400HP (when its running)....28+PSI, meth injection, fully built motor, upgraded drivetrain

You'll see more of this thing as I get through the set.

Last edited:
One of my professors would say: "It doesn't count if you didn't capture it." You could have seen Jessica Alba eat out Scarlett Johansen, but if there's not photo of it, it's irrelevant.

Or in netspeak: JPEG or it didn't happen.

:p
That's put a beautiful picture in my head, thank you!

One of my professors would say: "It doesn't count if you didn't capture it." You could have seen Jessica Alba eat out Scarlett Johansen, but if there's not photo of it, it's irrelevant.

Or in netspeak: JPEG or it didn't happen.

:p

well, that picture is of him blasting on the main stretch, I couldn't go to the other corners because I was shooting the live strip girls and since my 70-200 is in the shoot, couldn't really tele-it. But maybe he will come back today.

hah, it's all good. i just didn't feel like quoting the image, figured since it wasnt posted that long ago i could just throw my love for that car in. :p such sexy lines and im a big fan of hatches

I still don't see anything...

EDIT: NOOOOOOOW I see it, Chrome just had a stick up it's ass.... :p

Hehe, glad you're a good sport buddy!

hah, it's all good. i just didn't feel like quoting the image, figured since it wasnt posted that long ago i could just throw my love for that car in. :p such sexy lines and im a big fan of hatches

+1,000,000 to this. If they weren't so bloody expensive to maintain, I would have purchased a M Coupe over my Mazdaspeed Protege.