Lens Flair

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/al/alok/2010/03/06/Krsko_lokkydesigns_(25).jpg

You've got to tell me how you do these. Are you using some huge flash? Cause the lighting is excellent on these (and the rally ones). And it seems you generally go for very short shutter time?

Looks like off camera flash in at least few shots.

You can tell a lot if you open the image in something that can read EXIF data. Infranview is excellent for that.

Last edited:
IMG_1359.jpg

You've got to tell me how you do these. Are you using some huge flash? Cause the lighting is excellent on these (and the rally ones). And it seems you generally go for very short shutter time?
Yes, I'm using external flash (standard flash, nothing special or 'huge') in few shots there. The short shutter time is the result of using low f numbers, because I like having shallow DOF

I like that border a lot, it's not as "present" as some of the others you've used, and really works. It's kind of like that Phillips TV which has lights on the outside which follow local screen colours :)

Epp, I am SO close to coming over to Canada to beat you around with a stick!

Nice pic, tho.

DoN, there is a Czech drifter by the name Jan Balaz, let me know if you would like to tag to some drift events in Germany with him this year :)

Last post didn't seem to make it, lets try again:

Nice, as usual. Shame about the absence of those huge 10x10/12x12/16x16 trucks though :p
Yeah, I enjoyed those trucks most of all the vehicles, but the space is so tight there, that it is hard to take some photos.

DoN, there is a Czech drifter by the name Jan Balaz, let me know if you would like to tag to some drift events in Germany with him this year :)
thanks for the offer, might talk to you in irc about it :)