Lens Flair

i was there for maybe 3-4 hours to have a look around and watch the breisladd finale on sunday ;)

you must life near then ? its such a nice track !
DSC4905-X3.jpg

All these great car shots are getting me pumped for shooting the annual drag races this weekend! :)

Hope this isn't to offenceive :p

Gotta take #2...

Hm... This brings an idea, do we have any photography games in that dark corner of FG called "The Game Forum"? We could start counting with photos? ;) For example, everyone posts a photo that contains a number matching the page number (I'm assuming here that everyone has 20 posts/page default setting). No reply without photo is allowed and no 2 posts from same person on one page is allowed. Either that, or just counting up with each post, but it may be frustrating due to the delay between taking a picture and getting to a PC to post it, someone else might have the number reserved already.

Basically, I'm just looking for an excuse to use my camera more :p

^ Maxim if you want to start to use your camera more you should start a photo-a-day thing. I've got one going here and I must say it certainly works at getting me using my camera (and therefore getting better). :)

Last edited:

DSCN0798-a by XJSV12, on Flickr

Chris Young at the Miranda Lambert "On Fire Tour" Concert in June. He was simply amazing. :cool: