Lens Flair

Does that car really have a purple grille or is that fringing? o_O

BRZ On Track by v4voodoo, on Flickr

Last edited:
Barum Czech Rally Zlin 2012

At this very moment, I am seriously thinking of giving up rally photography. It's not worth it for me. Same stages on every rally just like the year before, it's hard to come up with something new when you've been there 5 or more times already. I think I'd rather save up some money and visit more WRC events rather than ~10 Czech events during a year...

19-antonin-tlustak-skoda-fabia-s2000.jpg

more @ http://www.rallyphotos.cz/photos/barum-czech-rally-zlin-2012/

At this very moment, I am seriously thinking of giving up rally photography. It's not worth it for me. Same stages on every rally just like the year before, it's hard to come up with something new when you've been there 5 or more times already. I think I'd rather save up some money and visit more WRC events rather than ~10 Czech events during a year...

I know the feeling, and that may well be the right thing to do.
Awesome shot though, love all the flashes going off.

I found a Beetle mine.

911 Lineup by v4voodoo, on Flickr

Don, your pictures are awesome as usual. You are one of the guys i allways looked up to. You realy mastered rally photography.
The fact that the same events getting boring over time is the same I have at the moment. Shooting the usual drift events getting boring. Thats why flew to Gatebil Norway for example. The experiance and the picutre i took was worth it, even it cost me a fortune to get there :)
So saving up for a few WRC events sound like a very good idea, do it ! :) And if you are at more international events the chances are higher you run into some people interested in hiring you to take pictures.. And at least you will find new challenges and have more variety in pictures.