PICT3573_001.jpg

there probably wasn't done anything to the engine :p

like the yellow renault R5 turbo :woot:

Greatgraddage said:
I like the bonnet being held open by coke cans :D

think they were beer cans :?

bone said:
there probably wasn't done anything to the engine :p

I know for a fact this car has a decent list of mods. It won its class at that show this year. It's also a girl owned car... very nice.

It's pretty rare to find a modified vw's around here (this having been a water-cooled volkswagen/audi show) that doesn't have any performance related mods.

mautzel said:
bone said:
mautzel said:
bone said:
like the yellow renault R5 turbo :woot:

Which one?

first pic, on the right, in the back

That's a MkIII Golf painted in yellow as far as I can see :?
Yeah, and given the fact that these are pictures taken at a VW-meeting, it most probably IS a yellow Mk III Golf. ;)

oliB said:
Yeah, and given the fact that these are pictures taken at a VW-meeting, it most probably IS a yellow Mk III Golf. ;)

it most definitely is. That's a stock color, btw...

An R5 is a bit more boxy than a mk3 golf. There's only one that I know of in this region, and it was up for sale a while ago for $30k.

R5upfront.jpg

:shock:

:oops:

so i actually like a golf III? that's a first, caus the III is the most boring, dull golf made imho

bone said:
so i actually like a golf III? that's a first, caus the III is the most boring, dull golf made imho

I've been in a few performance driven mk3's, both the 2.0 8v and the 12v VR6. Now.. the 2.0 was supercharged with a ton of other related mods, but all of these cars are regular German go-carts with a few changes.

and just because:
PICT3738_001.sized.jpg

:lol: