Lens Flair

Brilliant whoster. :thumbsup:

isaacaiken: I like those shots a lot. The color really brings them to another level. I think my favorite is the first one, the one with the girl on the roof.

Played a little soccer in the snow...
IMG_9878.jpg

haha good depth of field iben
your subject makes me laugh
short sleeves aand a hat gloves and boots
its entertaining

isaacaiken - that first shot is great - not too keen on the others, too much post-production for my liking - but the first works really, REALLY well.

Isaac, Iben and Whoster, you all never cease to amaze me. The contrast in styles is evident but you each have mastered your chosen style and have given it your own unique character. The person you are shines through in your photographs, without ever meeting any of you, you can see through your work your personality, Your all guy's I'd love to meet someday.

I'm not forgetting others like Overheat, AxlxA, MonkeyMax and others who I cant think off but wow.

This thread is the reason I love photography.

You guys are making me want an SLR.

This is the one advice my brother gave me when I got my DSLR.. :lol:

eipa.jpg

BTW, got some new toys today.. Got my paycheck > Straight to the local camerashop.. Picked up a 430EX Flash and the vertical grip for the 350. Nice pieces!

That was quick :shock:

The 430 list price was 310? but I got it for 260? because I knew the owner.. The grip was listed at 130? and it went for 80? :roll:
Recharge faster you damn batteries!

setuppi.jpg