Lens Flair

supertreessmall.jpg

double post to be on the new page... so that's alright to me.

Does anybody double post intentionally to get on the new page? :?

Nice shots Shadow, very crisp!

Took this one yesterday and decided to call it 'Depression.'
In colour it has quite a different feel to it, the guy has flaming red hair and also a red shirt :?

depressio.jpg

I've just been looking at all the pictures (except at the ones from Thrasher... none showed up) and WOW. You guys are amazing. :bow:

volante03.jpg

heh.

departure from all these landscape coolness and moodiness.

spur of the moment...i love the 50mm f/1.8 and its retarded fastness

bihus said:
I've just been looking at all the pictures (except at the ones from Thrasher... none showed up) and WOW. You guys are amazing. :bow:

*Looks twice at avatar* It is you :D welcome back

So the aliens just dropped it off at your place? :p

Skoshi that's one crisp picture. :eek:

Bihus, welcome back, where have you been lately? :)

mgkdk said:
bihus said:

*Looks twice at avatar* It is you :D welcome back

Yeah, it could have been Kip ;)

pdanev said:
Bihus, welcome back, where have you been lately? :)

Thank you both for the welcome. I haven't had too much time, and now I will even have less, but I couldn't give up. I was smiling all the way while reading some threads, after more that one month. This is one fantastic place to be. :thumbsup:

I will write a new thread, probably tonight or tomorrow, explaining what has been happening, and asking for help on what car to buy (and probably what camera, too ;))

bihus said:

Bihus!!! Long time no see - welcome back!